The communications office (part of the Office of Institutional Advancement) at Jesuit High School coordinates the majority of the school’s communications efforts within the school community as well as with the larger local community. The communications office is responsible for management and/or oversight of:
- Public/Media Relations
- Digital Communication with the School Community, which includes:
- Website – the school’s central communications platform
- Email Blast Messages – News from Jesuit High School for parents, Alumni News for alumni; others as needed
- Communication Alerts – for weather delays, closures, and emergencies
- Photo Management
- Print Publication Production – Jaynotes magazine, The President’s Report
- Visual and Communications Identity Management (Jesuit Identity & Style Guide)
General inquiries can be sent about each of the following areas:
- Communications – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website – email@example.com
- Alumni – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Development, Donations – email@example.com
- Social Media – firstname.lastname@example.org
Communications Office Services
Those seeking to profile Jesuit High School of New Orleans, any of its programs, students or employees, should contact the Communications Department at email@example.com or (504) 483-3814. Please also refer to our School Profile for general information about the school, including our history and facts about enrollment, employees, etc.
Permission is required to interview any student or to come on to the campus for reasons except those directly related to athletic contests hosted by Jesuit. Please contact the communications office to request such permissions.
Logos and Standards
All logos and the standards governing them are maintained by the Creative Director. Please read the Jesuit Identity & Style Guide for more details on our branded images and communications style.
Image & Logo Use Requests
The Jesuit High School community is welcome to browse and select images and logos from the Jesuit website for student- or school-related functions, celebrations, presentations and other uses.
Those selecting images/logos are asked to submit a use request to the communications office at firstname.lastname@example.org or (504) 483-3814 for high-resolution copies suitable for publication.
All images/logos online and in Jesuit print publications are protected by copyright. Please do not use them without permission. Appropriate use of Jesuit logos is required. See the Jesuit Identity & Style Guide for more details. Image/logo requests are handled as quickly as possible but sometimes take several days to complete. Please plan ahead to accommodate a one-week turnaround time for most requests.