For a full list of this school year’s clubs and organizations, and their moderators, visit the Co-Curriculars page.
The Student Council is composed of representatives from all grade levels. Its purposes are:
- To serve as a unifying agency in support of all school activities
- To foster in the students the ideals of Jesuit High School and to inspire the highest type of school spirit
- To provide a means of creating better fellowship and understanding between faculty and students and among the students themselves
- To provide a greater opportunity for self-government and experience in democratic practices by affording a realistic representation of the views of the student body
- To develop in its members the ideals and practice of Christian leadership
(A GPA of 2.5 is required for eligibility to serve on the Student Council; a GPA of 2.7 is required for executive officers.)