Evenings of Reflection
Throughout the calendar year, Jesuit High School hosts four evenings of reflection for all members of the Jesuit community from alumni to parents to friends. These evenings feature deep dives on specific themes and topics that have included, for example, “Hope and Perseverance in Suffering” and “The Wisdom of Lent.”
The evenings of reflection are typically categorized as the:
- Lenten Evening of Reflection
- Spring Evening of Reflection
- Fall Evening of Reflection
- Advent Evening of Reflection
2021 Lenten Evening of Reflection
Alumni, parents of alumni, friends, and parents of current students are invited to attend an Evening of Reflection on Wednesday, February 24, 2021, in the Chapel of the North American Martyrs. Mass will begin at 7 p.m. with confessions available for 30 minutes before.
Because of Jesuit’s social distancing and safety protocols, the following practices and restrictions will be observed at this year’s events:
- Registration will be required
- Attendance will be limited
- Participants will be socially distanced and spaced six feet apart
- Face masks will be required
- All participants will have their temperatures checked upon entry
Registration for the Evening of Reflection is currently closed. Thank you for your interest.