Announcements for Thursday, January 11, 2024
Today is Thursday, January 11, 2024
Regular Order, Day 6
- Intramural Sign ups are open for basketball and cabbage ball. 8th graders do not need to sign up by homeroom. Sign up on IMleagues.com. The instructions on how to sign up are on the student life page in canvas. Tomorrow is the deadline for basketball sign ups.
- NHS recycling and tutoring will resume today after school in Room 121.
- The Chess Club will meet today during the first half of lunch in Room 311.
- The SABR Club will meet today during the first half of lunch in Room 331.
- Discuss the disappointing Saints season, NFL Playoffs, and more at today’s Sports Analysis Club meeting during the second half of lunch in Room 231.
- The Pro-Life Club will meet today during the second half of lunch in Room 316. All students going on the March for Life must attend.
- The JHSP Radio Theatre Ensemble will meet today from 3:30-5:00 in Room 202.
- All 8th graders interested in playing lacrosse should attend tryouts today and tomorrow 5-7pm at Lemon Playground.
- Students attending the January Kairos Retreat must attend a packing & general information meeting during the first half of lunch in Room 122. You know you are on this retreat if you received a permission slip this morning.
- Attention sophomores and juniors: It is time to consider serving as a Big Brother for next year’s incoming 8th grade class. There will be a meeting tomorrow during the first half of lunch in the auditorium for all sophomores and juniors interested in being Big Brothers.
- All members of the junior class in Program III must attend a meeting today in order to receive materials and information necessary for the scheduling of senior courses for next year. The meeting will be held during the first half of the lunch period in St. Ignatius Hall. Please do not fail to attend this meeting – it is important.