Announcements for Tuesday, November 21, 2023
Today is Tuesday, November 21, 2023
Regular Order, Day 2
- Any Mu Alpha Theta member attending the Brother Martin tournament on Dec 2nd will practice today during the second half of lunch today in Room 227.
- What’s more important, the turkey or the football? Discuss this and more in today’s Sports Analysis Club meeting during the second half of lunch in Room 231.
- The Card Magic Club will meet today during the second half of lunch in Room 403.
- All students are invited to join Mr. Newell and Mr. Jaskiewicz at Campus Ministry’s GIM (Guided Ignatian Meditation) today during the second half of lunch in the 2nd floor chapel.
- The Service Academy Fitness Test will be administered today in Room 110 from 3:00-4:00pm. Please see Lieutenant Colonel Himel in the MCJROTC Office if you have any questions.
- Students planning on competing for Jesuit’s Powerlifting Team will meet next Monday, Nov. 27, during the first half of lunch in the weight room.
- The Varsity Bowling Team will be holding try-outs for its upcoming season on Tuesday, Nov. 28 and Wednesday, Nov. 29 from 4:00 PM to 5:00 PM at AMF Allstar Lanes in Kenner. All those who are interested must attend at least one of the try-outs. All returning starters are required to be at both try-out sessions. For more information or any questions, please email Coach Todd Bourgeois.
- Second-notice printing fees for the month of October have been sent to students’ Outlook account. Students with a notice in their jesuitnola.org account should pay their fees before school, at 10-minute break, or during the lunch period in Room 215 before the end of the lunch hour today. Students who fail to pay this fee will lose computer services and receive a PH upon returning to school from the Thanksgiving break.
- Check out the latest episode of Ten Minute Break as Coach Hatty joins hosts Jeremy Rink and Sanad Hamdan to give his takes on ice cream, working out, and his favorite holidays. Later in the episode L.T. drops by the studio for a bonus interview as he talks keeping the school secure, favorite movies, and thoughts on how to live a good life. Ten Minute Break is available on Spotify and Apple podcasts.