Announcements for Monday, October 9, 2023
Today is Monday, October 9, 2023
Regular Order, Day 2
- Students who signed up for the Blood Drive tomorrow should receive a reminder notice during assembly. All students must turn in a signed permission slip to Mrs. Tassin in Room 317. Permission slips can also be turned in when you donate. Don’t forget to bring your photo ID to your appointment. If you need to cancel your appointment, please let Mrs. Tassin know as soon as possible.
- The J-Troupe, Jesuit’s elite Improv comedy team, will meet today from 3:30 to 5:00 in Room 202.
- Students who are not enrolled in an AP Class but would still like to take an AP Exam, need to see Mrs. Yelton in College Counseling this week to register.
- Admissions representatives from DePaul University and the University of Alabama will be available during lunch today in the College Counseling Suite.
- Congratulations to the Jesuit Golf team on their victories over St. Augustine and Rummel this week. The low round of the match against St. Augustine belonged to sophomore Nelson Bensel and the low round of the match against Rummel belonged to senior Ryan Hollander.
- Last week, the Beach Volleyball Club faced off against Rummel at White Sands Courts and finished the match victoriously. Doubles teams led by Brady Brown, Kale Le, Andrew Duncan and Jake Troutman swept their games while Tilden Devin and Joseph Pourciau added a necessary win in their set. Congratulations.