Announcements for Tuesday, October 3, 2023
Today is Tuesday, October 3, 2023
Regular Order, Day 6
- All are welcome to Jesuit’s first campus ministry night of the year tomorrow from 7:00 to 8:15 in the Campus Ministry Room. Join us for adoration, praise & worship, confession, and fellowship. Girls from Catholic high schools are welcome.
- The varsity football team will host Brother Martin on Friday night at Tad Gormley with kickoff set for 7:00. Pre-sale tickets are $8.00 for adults and students (non-Jesuit) and $3.00 for children (ages 6-11). Pre-sale tickets are available for purchase at the front desk from 7:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m. through Friday. All tickets purchased at the gate are $10.00 each. Student ID’s and season passes will be accepted at the gate for admission.
- Friday will be a Blue and White Day. Wear a blue, white, or blue and white collared shirt, or a Jesuit imprinted shirt to show your Blue Jay Spirit on Friday.
- Students interested in serving breakfast to the homeless this Thursday at Grace at the Greenlight should see Mr. Delatte in Room 126 as soon as possible.
- The General Student Council will meet today during the first half of lunch in St. Ignatius Hall.
- Acoustic Guitar Club will meet today and tomorrow during the second half of lunch in Room 330.
- The Spanish Club will meet today during second half of lunch in Room 409.
- The Card Magic Club will meet today during the second half of lunch in Room 403.
- The Blue Jay newspaper staff will meet today during the second half of lunch in the Student Life conference room.
- The Green Club will meet today during the 2nd half of lunch in Room 416.
- The Creative Writing Club will meet today after school in Room 116.
- Radio Theatre meets today from 3:30-5:00 in R00m 202. Come show off your best voices and sound effects.
- The swimming team will face Rummel this afternoon at SUNO starting at 4:40.
- The golf team will face St. Augustine this afternoon at English Turn starting at 4:00.
- The 8th grade football team will host St. Paul’s this evening at John Ryan Stadium starting at 6:00.
- Rehearsal for the National Honor Society’s induction ceremony will be held tomorrow during the first half of lunch in the auditorium. All inductees must attend.
- Students who are not enrolled in an AP Class but would still like to take an AP Exam need to see Mrs. Yelton in College Counseling to register.
- An admissions representative from Tulane University will be available during lunch today in the College Counseling Suite.