Announcements for Monday, May 8, 2023
Today is Monday, May 8, 2023
Regular Order, Day 3
- The Fishing club and Bass fishing team will be taking yearbook photos today at the beginning of lunch on the chapel steps.
- All 10th graders who have been invited to the Ray Dass Merit Scholars’ Program should meet today at the first half of lunch in St. Ignatius Hall.
- All juniors must report to the auditorium Tuesday during the first half of lunch for a meeting with Mr. Delatte and Mr. Kernion to prepare for Summer Service Project.
- Spring Sports Recognition Night #1 is scheduled for Tuesday evening in the auditorium starting at 5:30 p.m.. All bass fishing, bowling, gymnastics, lacrosse, and rugby lettermen are expected to be in attendance. Report time for lettermen is 5:10. Attire is coat and tie.
- Spring Sports Recognition Night #2 is scheduled for Tuesday night in the auditorium starting at 6:45 p.m.. All baseball, golf, tennis, and track and field lettermen are expected to be in attendance. Report time for lettermen is 6:25. Attire is coat and tie.
- Printing fees for the month of April have been distributed in homeroom. Students must pay their fees in Room 215 either before school, at 10-minute break, or during the lunch hour before Monday, May 8. Failure to pay fee may result in a loss of computer services.