Announcements for Tuesday, April 18, 2023
Today is Tuesday, April 18, 2023
Regular Order, Day 3
- Class Level Office elections are taking place now on Canvas. Students must use the passwords given in homeroom in order to vote. These passwords will be used for first ballot and runoff elections. The first ballot election will close at the end of lunch on Wednesday. Student Council moderators will be in Computer Lab 3 during lunch this week.
- Students scheduled to donate blood today should report to the rear of the courtyard for their appointment. Be sure to bring your photo ID and signed permission forms. See Mrs. Tassin if you have questions.
- All quiz bowl team members should meet today at the start of lunch on the chapel steps to take yearbook photos.
- National Honor Society will meet in the auditorium tomorrow during the first half of lunch.
- The tennis team will conclude regional tournament play today at Pelican Athletic Club in Mandeville starting at 8:00 a.m.
- The video games club will be hosting a Super Smash Brothers tournament this Wednesday after school in the Commons. Entry is open to all who wish to attend.
- Sophomores (Juniors invited): The College Information Night for you and your parents is tomorrow at 6:30pm in the auditorium. Make plans to attend.
- Junior Prom will take place this Friday from 8:00-11:00pm at The Moore in Elmwood. Lock-in is at 9:00. Tickets are $40 presale and $50 at the door. Tickets will be sold starting Wednesday before school and at lunch in Computer Lab 3.
- Juniors interested in attending Louisiana Boys State, a week long, mock government leadership program held during the summer, should see Mr. Orillion in Room 131 this week.
- Juniors are reminded that Service Contracts for finalized service projects are available on Canvas and are due to Mr. Delatte by April 27.