Announcements for Tuesday, March 21, 2023
Today is Tuesday, March 21, 2023
Regular Order, Day 6
- All students competing in state competition for Mu Alpha Theta will have practice today, tomorrow, & Thursday during the second half of lunch in Rooms 227, 229, & 231.
- The varsity baseball team will play at Holy Cross this evening with first pitch set for 6:30.
- The 9th grade baseball team will play at Brother Martin this afternoon starting at 4:30.
- The jv track and field team will compete in a JV meet at Joe Yenni this afternoon.
- The tennis team will face Newman this afternoon at UNO starting at 4:00.
- The bowling team will face Rummel in the opening round of the state playoffs this morning starting at 10:30. Should the team emerge victorious they will face the winner of the Denham Springs vs. St. Michael the Archangel match up at 1:15. Should the team advance the state quarterfinal contest is set to begin at 3:15. All three playoff rounds will take place at AMF Lanes in Kenner.
- Second notice printing fees for the month of February have been distributed in homeroom. To avoid losing computer fees and receiving a PH, students must pay this bill in Room 215 before school, during 10-minute break, or at the lunch hour.
- Join us at the Jesuit Bazaar, this Saturday, March 25, from 11 a.m. – 7 p.m. We’ll have great food, music, games (including Laser Tag and Sports Target) and the 2nd annual Laissez Les Bon Temps Cook-Off. The Cook-Off is 12 p.m. – 3 p.m. and features 8 amazing teams preparing some of the best food in town. If you would like to work at the Bazaar on Saturday and earn service hours, please sign up at the Front Desk (near the Blue Jay Shop).
- Students, be aware that there will be an all-grooming standards check in homeroom tomorrow. Make sure that you are in compliance with all grooming and uniform standards.
- An admissions representative from University of South Alabama is visiting Jesuit today during lunch in the College Counseling Suite (across from the small chapel).