Announcements for Wednesday, October 19, 2022
Today is Wednesday, October 19, 2022
Mass Day Order, Day 4
- Homecoming Dance will be held this Saturday from 8:00 – 11:30pm in the Claiborne Club Room at the Caesars Superdome. Tickets will be sold this week before school in the Cafeteria and during lunch outside the Student Council Office, Room 113. Tickets are $40 Pre-Sale and $50 at the Dome.
- All soccer, track and field, golf, bowling, lacrosse, cross country, baseball, rugby, and tennis lettermen should pick up their stripes, patches, and lettermen jackets tomorrow during the first half of lunch the first floor of the Madonna Della Strada Building.
- The Jesuit Men of Color will meet today during the first half of lunch in Room 210.
- The Table Tennis Club will meet today during the second half of lunch outside Room 113.
- The Philosophy Club will meet today during the second half of lunch in Room 308.
- The 9th grade football team will face Riverdale this afternoon at Riverdale Middle School starting at 5:00.
- The Pro-Life club will meet tomorrow during lunch in Room 316. Our very own legal expert, Mr. Greg Ernst ’83, will speak about the Dobbs decision which returned abortion law back to the states.
- The Movie Critics Club will meet tomorrow after school in Room 221 to celebrate Shocktober by watching Poltergeist, the story of a family terrorized by ghosts in their home.
- Any students interested in serving as tour guides for Open House may sign up in homeroom or email either Coach Ursin or Coach Hanemann.
- All Big Brothers should meet today either the first or second half of lunch in the Benson Arena.
- Any students interested in being Open House tour guides Big Brothers should meet tomorrow either the first or second half of lunch in the Benson Arena.
- Admissions representatives from University of Richmond and Union College are visiting Jesuit during lunch today in Rooms 121 and 122.
- The varsity football team will face Booker T. Washington tomorrow night at Tad Gormley with kickoff set for 6:30. Jesuit is the visiting team for this non-district contest. Tickets for this game may only be purchased online. There will be No cash sales at the gate, however, the QR code will be available at Tad Gormley for spectators to scan to purchase tickets if not done in advance. Purchasing tickets before the game is strongly encouraged. Note that student ID’s and season passes will not be accepted at the gate for this game. Please use this link to purchase tickets.