Announcements for Wednesday, May 11, 2022
Today is Wednesday, May 11, 2022
Regular Order, Day 5
- All juniors should report to the auditorium today at the start of lunch.
- Disney World Trip, Europe Trip, awesome concerts, these are just a few of the cool things you can take part in as a member of the Blue Jay Band. Anyone interested in any of these awesome opportunities should come to an informational meeting today during the first half of lunch in the Bandroom.
- The Jesuit Men of Color will meet today during the first half of lunch in Room 210.
- The Fishing club will meet today during the first half of lunch in Room 313.
- Didn’t come to the last meeting? No Apology needed. The Philosophy Club will meet during the second half of lunch in Room 308.
- Acoustic Guitar Club will meet today during the second half of lunch in Room 330.
- All Sodality levels and all new members interested in Sodality will meet today during the second half of lunch in the 3rd floor chapel.
- Do not go gentle into the Knight. Instead, celebrate the end of the school year at the last-and-final Chess Club meeting today after school in Room 332.
- The Barbershop Blue Jays a capella group meets today after school until 4:15pm in Room 202.
- Any student interested in journalism, photography, filmmaking, digital art, social media, or recording podcasts should attend an organizational meeting tomorrow during the first half of lunch on in Room 220. No experience is necessary. See Mr. Flores with any questions.
- The Music Critics Club will meet tomorrow during the second half of lunch in Room 117.
- Thursday’s Phils Spring Showcase will feature the smooth sounds of Albert Favalora, Chris Gieseler, Alex Grilletta, Nate Costantini, and Keshaun Tervalon as they harmonize their hearts out as the Barbershop Blue Jays. Show starts at 6:30PM in the Auditorium and tickets are only $5.00 at the door.
- Anyone interested in joining the Intramural Sports Committee for next year should take the survey on Canvas in Student Life. Compensation includes t-shirts, lunches, and more. See Mr. Augustin for any questions.
- Printing fees for the month of April have been distributed in homeroom. Student must pay their fees by Thursday, May 12 in Room 215 either before school, during 10-minute break, or at the lunch hour. No second-notice reminders will be distributed. Students who fail to pay their debt will lose their access to all computer services by Thursday afternoon, May 12 and will receive a PH each day the fee is not paid.
- 8th graders who are attending the San Antonio trip who want to request bus assignments should see Mr. Orillion today during the second half of lunch in Room 114.