Announcements for Tuesday, May 10, 2022
Today is Tuesday, May 10, 2022
Regular Order, Day 6
- All juniors should report to the auditorium tomorrow at the start of lunch.
- The Video Games Club will meet today after school in Room 120.
- Spring Sports Recognition Night #1 for all bass fishing, bowling, gymnastics, lacrosse, and rugby lettermen is scheduled for this evening in the auditorium starting at 5:30. Report time for lettermen is 5:10. Attire is coat and tie.
- Spring Sports Recognition Night #2 for all baseball, golf, tennis, and track and field lettermen is scheduled for this evening in the auditorium starting at 6:45. Report time for lettermen is 6:25. Attire is coat and tie.
- There will be a meeting in Room 223 during the first half of lunch for students interested in being a counselor at Jesuit Day camp.
- Anyone interested in summer math prep for the ACT should see Mr. Lavie in Room 334.
- Disney World Trip, Europe Trip, awesome concerts, these are just a few of the cool things you can take part in as a member of the Blue Jay Band. Anyone interested in any of these awesome opportunities should come to an informational meeting tomorrow during the first half of lunch in the Bandroom.
- Any student interested in journalism, photography, filmmaking, digital art, social media, or recording podcasts should attend an organizational meeting Thursday during the first half of lunch on in Room 220. No experience is necessary. See Mr. Flores with any questions.
- The Phils present our Spring Showcase on Thursday at 6:30PM in the auditorium. Tickets are $5.00 at the door. Celebrate the end of the school year and enjoy a performance of HG Wells’ sci-fi classic The First Man on the Moon featuring live sound effects and voice actors Michael Harmon, Paul Delahoussaye, and Nico Torres.
- Printing fees for the month of April have been distributed in homeroom. Student must pay their fees by Thursday, May 12 in Room 215 either before school, during 10-minute break, or at the lunch hour. No second-notice reminders will be distributed. Students who fail to pay their debt will lose their access to all computer services by Thursday afternoon, May 12 and will receive a PH each day the fee is not paid.
Special Baseball Play-off Announcement:
The varsity baseball team will face Catholic in the semifinal round of the state playoffs on Thursday night at Pat Kennelly Diamond at Alumni Field on the campus of Southeastern La. University in Hammond with first pitch set for 7:00. The ticket price is $15.00 and is good only for our game. All tickets must be purchased online at www.lionsports.net. To do so click on the following:
- ticket link at the top of the page
- the baseball diamond on the left
- BASEBALL – ticket info
- PURCHASE SINGLE GAME TICKETS
- EVENTS NEAR ME
- MAY 12 DIVISION 1 SEMI 2 at LHSAA Select Baseball
- RESERVE TICKETS
Pay parking is $10.00 per car. Note that SLU does adhere to a clear bag policy.