Announcements for Thursday, January 6, 2022
Today is Thursday, January 6, 2022
Regular Order, Day 6
- All freshmen must report today at the beginning of lunch to the Auditorium. Enter from the back entrance on Solomon St.
- All juniors must report today during the second half of lunch to the Auditorium. Enter from the back entrance on Solomon St.
- Room Changes for today: Mrs. Jennings 2nd period (slot 7) Art I class will meet in Computer Lab 2 today. Coach Hernandez’s 6th period PE class will meet in Room 110 (along with Juniors from 6th period ROTC).
- Juniors who have not attended a Kairos retreat should meet today at the start of lunch in the Chapel of the North American Martyrs. Please see Mr. Flores in the Campus Ministry Office if you cannot attend.
- The Classic Rock Club will meet today during the second half of lunch in Room 203.
- Students interested in Calliope, Jesuit’s arts and literary magazine, will meet today during the second half of lunch in Room 221.
- The Pro-Life Club will meet today during the second half of lunch in Room 316. All students going on the March for Life must attend.
- The NHS recycling program will meet after school today in Room 115.
- The bowling team faces both Shaw and Patrick Taylor this afternoon in a jamboree starting at 3:20 at Westside Lanes.
- The Robotics Team will meet tonight from 6:00 to 8:00 in Room 307.
- The Model UN Team will meet tomorrow during the second half of lunch in Room 214.
- The Creative Writing Club is now seeking submissions. To showcase your work at future meetings, email your stories, poems, and non-fiction pieces to Mr. Ferguson (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Members of Mu Alpha Theta interested in attending the Brother Martin Tournament on Saturday, Jan. 15, should check email for information regarding this event. Practices will run all next week during the second half of lunch. Please see Mrs. Brauner if you have questions.
- Printing fees for the month of December have been distributed in homeroom. Students who have received this notice must pay their fees by Tuesday, Jan. 11, to avoid the loss of school computer services. Please pay you fees in Room 215 either before school, at 10-minute break, or during the lunch hour.