Announcements for Wednesday, May 12, 2021
Today is Wednesday, May 12, 2021
- Friday will be a Blue and White Day. Wear a blue, white, or blue and white collared shirts or a Jesuit imprinted t-shirt to show your Blue Jay Spirit!
- All Sodality levels will meet today during the second half of each lunch. 8th Grade will meet in the second floor chapel. 9th Grade will meet in 304 during first lunch and 408 during second lunch. Juniors will meet in 308 during first lunch and 231 during second lunch. New members welcome.
- Asian Club will meet today after school in room 120.
- The varsity baseball team will face John Curtis in a state semifinal playoff game on Thursday afternoon at McMurry Park in Sulphur with first pitch set for 2:00. All tickets are only being sold online on the GoFan website at gofan.co/app/school/LHSAA. There will be no paper tickets available for purchase at the ballpark. All tickets need to be redeemed on a mobile device.
- All veteran cross country runners and any new students interested in running cross country should attend a meeting tomorrow during the first half of either lunch in Room 112. Calendars will be distributed at this meeting.
- Lost and found items are located in the Discipline Office. You have until the end of the school day on Friday to claim these items or they will be discarded.
- Second notice printing fee slips have been distributed in homeroom. Students with outstanding printing debts must clear their accounts before the end of the school day on Thursday or potentially lose computer services and receive a PH. Students may pay their fees in Room 213 before school, during break, and during the lunch hour.
- Juniors: The college counselors are hosting an application workshop for the Common Application on Monday, May 24, in the Jesuit Computer Labs. Students will create their Common Application, a single application that can be used for over 900 colleges, including our in-state flagship school. Sign-up through the College Counseling Class on Canvas.
- Attention Juniors: You have earned the privilege to enter the cafeteria at the front of the lunch line. Thank you for the appropriate behavior you have shown as a class. Please continue with this conduct and provide an example to the underclassmen.
- Tomorrow we will gather for our first and only courtyard assembly of the school year. At the end of second period tomorrow all students are to report to their homeroom classrooms. Homeroom teachers will take roll in homeroom and be dismissed by grade level to the courtyard for assembly. There will be a short break after assembly for all students, then the bell will ring to go to third period. Be sure to check with your homeroom teacher about where you will stand for assembly.