Announcements for Friday, April 16, 2021
Today is Friday, April 16, 2021
- Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament will take place throughout the day in the 2nd floor chapel.
- The Philelectic Society presents PHRIDAY NIGHT LIVE! Join us for filming of Episode 1 of our new sketch comedy and variety series in the auditorium tonight at 7:30pm. Special guest stars, sophomore Ethan Benoit and senior Ray Sauerwin join the Phils for an hour of comedy, music, and dance! Tickets are available online or in the Phils office, Room 201, for $5.00 for students and $10.00 for adults.
- Seniors, stop by the courtyard today during the second half of lunch to get your ice cream sandwiches.
- Seniors who still need to pick up their Class of 2021 yard signs can do so from the switchboard after school only.
- The bass fishing team will compete in the state tournament today and Saturday in Shreveport.
- The varsity baseball team will face Rummel tonight at John Ryan Stadium starting at 6:00. On Saturday night the team will host Brother Martin starting at 6:30.
- The JV baseball team will play at Brother Martin this evening starting at 5:30.
- The 9th grade baseball team will play a doubleheader at Brother Martin on Saturday starting at 11:00.
- The varsity lacrosse team will play at St. Paul’s Episcopal in Mobile on Saturday starting at 4:00. The JV “A” game begins at 2:00.
- The rugby match on Saturday has been moved from 1:00 in Raceland to 7:00 at the Gretna Rugby Field (Gretna Park). The opponent is still the Bayou Hurricanes.
- The junior high track and field team will compete in the district meet this afternoon and on Saturday morning. Field events will take place at Brother Martin this afternoon starting at 4:00 while the running events will take place at Muss Bertilino on Saturday starting at 9:00.
- Jesuit Medical Society invites interested students to hear guest speaker Dr. Clayton Mazoue next Thursday, April 22, at 3:25 in Room 317. Dr. Mazoue is a Jesuit Alum (Class of ’92) and specializes in family medicine and urgent care. Please sign up in Room 317 if you want to attend. See Mrs. Tassin if you have questions.