Announcements for Thursday, February 25, 2021
Today is Thursday, February 25, 2021
- Confessions will be offered today in the 2nd floor chapel during the 2nd half of both lunches.
- The varsity wrestling team will compete in the state tournament at the River Center in Baton Rouge on Friday starting at 9:00 a.m. and on Saturday starting at 10:00 a.m.
- Tomorrow will be a Blue and White Day to support the wrestling team as they compete in the state tournament. Wear a blue, white, or blue and white collared shirt or a Jesuit imprinted t-shirt on Friday.
- Past due printing notices for the month of January have been distributed in homeroom. Students who receive this notice should settle their account with the IT office (Room 215) before the end of the school day on Monday, March 1 to avoid the potential of losing computer privileges on campus.
- Class Level Officers will meet today during the first half of lunch in Ignatius Hall to plan class level events. Other Student Council members who would like to contribute to the discussion are welcome to attend.
- Editors of Calliope will meet today after school in Room 220.
- The Anime Club will meet today after school in Room 219.
- Students interested in joining the Jesuit Medical Society are asked to sign up in Room 317 no later than Friday. An organizational meeting will be scheduled sometime next week. See Mrs. Tassin for information.
- The next Paintball Club outing is Saturday, March 13. Sign up and join the fun. Permission forms are available outside the ROTC office. See Master Gunnery Sergeant Piseno with any questions.
- Any students who are interested in taking an AP exam in May and who have not yet registered must do so by Monday, March 1. Registration information can be found under the Academics tab on the Jesuit website.
- The tennis team faces Rummel this afternoon at UNO starting at 4:00.
- The bowling team faces Patrick Taylor this afternoon at AMF Lanes starting at 3:20.
- The varsity baseball team will open play in the WGNO Classic vs. Lakeshore at Chalmette this evening with first pitch set for 5:30.
- Attention all students who drive to school. There is a link on the school’s website and also on canvas which lists rules for parking in the City of New Orleans. It is important that you understand the contents of this document in order to avoid parking violations which may result in ticketing and in your vehicle being towed.