Announcements for Tuesday, November 17, 2020
Today is Tuesday, November 17, 2020
- A limited amount of Jesuit student-only pre-sale tickets for Saturday’s varsity football game vs. Rummel at Joe Yenni Stadium with kickoff set for 11:00 a.m. will be made available for purchase today and on Tuesday during the lunch periods in the student commons. The price of a Jesuit student-only ticket is $5.00. Tuesday is the final day that tickets will be held for students. Any remaining tickets available for purchase will go on general sale on Wednesday-Friday.
- The varsity cross country team will compete in the state championship meet this afternoon at Northwestern State University in Natchitoches starting at 2:45.
- The General Student Council will meet today during the first half of both lunches in the Auditorium. All Homeroom Representatives and Class Level Officers should attend.
- The varsity basketball team will open its season tonight hosting Vandebilt Catholic in the Benson Arena with tipoff set for 6:00 p.m. There will be limited seating for the game. Pre-sale tickets are $5.00 for Jesuit students and $7.00 for adults. Tickets will be available for purchase at the switchboard until 4:00 p.m. this afternoon.
- The Fishing club will meet tomorrow during the first half of each lunch period in Room 313.
- An admission representative from University of Alabama will be available immediately after school today in Rooms 120-122.
- Attention all Students: The only entrances and exits students are allowed to use before school, after school, and during the school day are through the courtyard, through the front entrance of the Roussel Building, and through the switchboard. Carrollton Avenue doors and any other doors are not to be used by students.