Announcements for Thursday, November 12, 2020
Today is Thursday, November 12, 2020
- Confessions will be offered today in the 2nd floor chapel during the 2nd half of both lunches.
- Ten Minute Break, a podcast presented by Campus Ministry, returns for Season Two. Hear from new Theology teacher Mr. Taffaro and senior Michael Shore as they discuss how to find God’s will in the mist of chaos. Available both on Spotify and Apple Podcasts.
- The varsity football team will host Hahnville on Friday night at Tad Gormley Stadium with kickoff set for 7:00. Pre-sale tickets will be made available for purchase at the switchboard today through Friday from 7:30 a.m.-4:00 p.m. Tickets for adults, students, and children are $10.00 each. Tickets will not be available for purchase at the gate.
- There will be an informational meeting for anyone interested in joining Jesuit’s Heavy Metal Society today during the beginning of both lunch periods in Room 311.
- The Pro-Life Club will meet today during the first half of both lunch periods. First lunch will meet in Room 316. Second lunch will meet in Room 407.
- The varsity basketball team will face Lakeshore in an LHSAA Hall of Fame game tonight at St. Paul’s with tip off set for 7:30.
- Juniors and seniors: Balfour’s visit to campus to take senior ring and graduation announcements orders has been moved to Friday during lunch in the auditorium.
- Admission representatives from University of Louisiana at Lafayette and Lafayette College will be available immediately after school today in Rooms 120-122.
- PH is canceled today. All PHs scheduled to be served today will be served on Friday.