Announcements for Tuesday, February 4, 2020
Today is Tuesday, February 4, 2020
Mass Day Order, Day 4
- The Star Wars Club will rendezvous today during the first half of lunch in Room 331.
- All members of Mu Alpha Theta will meet today during the second half of lunch in Room 227.
- The Anime Club will meet on the chapel steps today at the beginning of the second half of lunch for the yearbook photo.
- Members of the Classic Rock Club should report to the Chapel steps today at the second half of lunch to take a yearbook picture.
- Students participating in the YMCA Model UN Conference will meet today after school in Room 214.
- The varsity wrestling team closes out its district schedule tonight hosting Rummel in a dual meet in the Benson Arena starting at 6:30.
- The Jesuit News Network will meet Thursday during the first half of lunch in Room 112.
- Lettermen jackets for football, swimming, and cross-country will be distributed Thursday during the first half of lunch in Room 313. Individual and team championship patches for swimming will also be distributed at this time.
- Biotechnology Members, the February CSI activities will focus on Ballistics and Gun Shot Residue Analysis. A complete description was emailed in Canvas. Please sign up in Room 317 or reply to your Canvas email no later than the Wednesday before each activity. The dates will be Thursday, Feb. 13 and Feb 20. See Mrs.Tassin if you have questions.
- The junior-senior division intramural basketball schedule has been posted on the first floor bulletin board. All games will be played on the third floor of the Roussell Building. Games begin tomorrow.
- All students must register with the Selective Service System by their 18th birthday. To do so, students should go to www.sss.gov to register. Questions should be directed to Mr. Schiro in the Guidance Office.
- Top’s tip of the day: Moving to Mass in silence gives us time to prepare for Mass.