Today is Thursday, November 21, 2019
Regular Order, Day 6
- Homeroom teachers, please have a student empty the blue recycling bin into the green bin in the hall.
- All freshmen report to the auditorium at the beginning of first half of lunch today. You have five minutes travel time.
- The varsity football team will face John Curtis in the quarterfinal round of the state playoffs on Friday night at Hoss Memtsas Stadium with kickoff set for 7:00 p.m. Pre-sale tickets are $8.00 each for adults, students and children (ages 6-11). Pre-sale tickets are available for purchase at the switchboard through Friday of this week from 7:45 a.m.-3:30 p.m. All tickets purchased at the gate are $10.00 each. Note that both student ID’s and season passes are not accepted at the gate for LHSAA playoff contests.
- Friday will be a Blue and White Day. Wear a blue, white, or blue and white collared shirt, or a Jesuit imprinted t-shirt to show your Blue Jay Spirit.
- The Jesuit Philelectic Society continues its run of You Can’t Take It With You with performances tomorrow night at 7:30 and Saturday at 2 and 7:30.
- Psychology Club will meet today during the first half of lunch. Coach Rudy will be speaking to the club. Those who ordered a t-shirt must bring their $17 or will begin receiving PH’s.
- The Anime Club will meet today during the first half of lunch in Room 117 to continue screening “Erased.”
- The Herpetology club will meet today during the second half of lunch in room 228.
- The Pro-Life Club will meet today during the second half of lunch in Room 316. All students going on the March for Life must attend.
- The Green Club will meet today after school in Room 120.
- The varsity soccer team will play Hahnville this evening starting at 6:00.
- The varsity basketball team will play at Mandeville tonight with tipoff set for 7:00. The JV game begins at 6:00, while the 9th grade starts at 5:00.
- Politics and Pastries will meet tomorrow during lunch in Room 323.
- Top’s tip of the day: One way to make a difference in the world is to give. Be a difference maker.