Announcements for Monday, September 16, 2019
Today is Monday, September 16, 2019
Regular Order, Day 4
Anyone interested in joining the Food Critics Club should meet today during the first half of lunch in Room 110. Please see Mr. Taffaro with any questions.
The Beach Volleyball Club will meet today for all returning and interested players during the second half of lunch in Room 112.
Students in all grade levels who are interested in learning more about Student 2 Student, a support group for students dealing with issues such as stress, grief, loss, and family issues, are welcome to attend an organizational meeting today during the second half of lunch in Room 202. See Mrs. Favalora in the guidance office if you have any questions.
- The Fencing Club will meet today after school outside of the library.
- The Academic Games team will compete in the first round of competition tomorrow after school. Members are reminded to turn in their membership form to Mr. Holmer today.
- The Jesuit Philelectic Society’s production of The Importance of Being Earnest will run this Friday at 7:30 and Saturday at 2:00 and 7:30. Pre-sale tickets are $5 for students and $10 for adults. They can be purchased in the Phils’ office (Room 201) everyday at lunch.
- Voting for 8th Grade President will be made available at the start of lunch today on Canvas. Polls will remain open for 24 hours. Room 213 will be made available at lunch for voting. You may only vote once and the ballot can be accessed from home.
- Balfour will be on campus for to service and resize senior rings on Wednesday during lunch in the Commons.
- Seniors who are applying to schools with an Oct. 15 application deadline must turn in their Counseling Request Forms and applicable fees to the Guidance Office by the end of the day today.
- Intramural dodgeball games continue this week during the first half of lunch on the third floor of the Roussell building. Game schedules can be found in Room 114.
- Top’s tip of the day: Check your uniform, it should be worn properly, if not make adjustments.
- The Varsity Football Team was edged on the road,19-16, by the St. Paul’s Wolves in a hard fought contest this past Friday night. Offensively, Juniors Luke Besh and Preston Bergren had receiving touchdowns. Defensively, sophomore Dennis Dougherty led the Jays with 12 tackles.