Announcements for Tuesday, May 14, 2019
Today is Tuesday, May 14, 2019
Regular Order, Day 5
- All juniors must attend a mandatory meeting tomorrow at the start of lunch in the auditorium.
- Juniors and Sophomores interested in joining Student Ministry should pick up an application outside of the Campus Ministry Office, Room 225. Applications are due Thursday – See Mr. Flores with any questions.
- Spring Sports Recognition Night will be held this evening beginning at 6:30 p.m. in the Auditorium. All baseball, bowling, golf, tennis, and track and field lettermen are expected to be in attendance. Report time for lettermen and coaches is 6:10. Attire is coat and tie.
- Lettermen jackets and patches for soccer, wrestling, and basketball will be distributed tomorrow during the first half of lunch in the hallway near the switchboard.
- The Fencing Club will have an organizational meeting tomorrow after school in Room 212. All members should attend.
- Who’s ready to see the Warriors in the NBA Finals for the 5th straight year? No one! Instead, come out for grade-level gotcha with free churros! Next year’s Student Council is sponsoring their first event Thursday during during in the courtyard. Wear your favorite jersey, come get some churros, and see if you have the skills to be crowned the 2019 gotcha champion.
- Registration forms for this summer’s St. Francis Borgia Leadership Workshops are still being accepted. Pick up a form outside Room 114 all this week.
- Top’s tip of the day: 4th quarter ends May 23rd, all rules still apply.