Announcements for Thursday, May 2, 2019
Today is Thursday, May 2, 2019
Regular Order, Day 6
- The Service and Social Justice League will take their yearbook picture today at 10 minute break in Room 132.
- The Foosball Club and the Acoustic Guitar Club will take its yearbook photo today at the beginning of lunch on the chapel steps.
- All 8th and 9th graders who have participated in a Math Competition this school year should meet to take the Chi Alpha Mu yearbook photo today at 12:30 pm on the chapel steps.
- The St. Peter Claver Club will have its final meeting of the year today during the second half of lunch in Room 210.
- The Pro-Life Club will meet today during the second half of lunch in Room 316.
- All Green Club members should meet today after school in Room 311 for a clean up and pictures.
- The Senior Prom is tomorrow night at Generations Hall from 9:00 pm – midnight. Dress code is formal attire. Tickets are sold in the Student Council office before school and during lunch this week. Tickets are $40 per couple pre-sale and $50 at the door.
- The Lacrosse team will play for the district championship this Saturday against Brother Martin with a start time of 6pm at Joe Yenni Stadium in Metry.
- Juniors and sophomores interested in serving as readers or ushers for Mass during the next school year should attend a brief meeting during the first half of lunch in the Chapel of the North American Martyrs. See Mr. Flores or Fr. Dyer, S.J. if you cannot attend.
- Top’s tip of the day: When choosing to do the wrong thing, why not just stop and ask yourself why you’re choosing to do the wrong thing.