Announcements for Tuesday, April 2, 2019
Today is Tuesday, April 2, 2019
Assembly Order #1, Day 4
- The Philelectic Society’s production of Into the Woods opens this Thursday at 6:30. Come see the Baker (junior Lloyd Passafume) and his wife (Patrick Taylor sophomore Leah Velasquez) on their quest to obtain the potion ingredients for the Witch (Dominican junior Audrey Owen) in their hopes to have a child! Advanced tickets are $10 for students and $15 for adults. Go to jesuitnola.org/phils or the Phils’ office, Room 201 to purchase.
- Student 2 Student will meet today during the second half of lunch in Room 202.
- Members of the Academic Games team who will be competing in the National Tournament should attend a brief meeting during the second half of lunch in room 220. Please see Mr. Holmer if you cannot attend.
- Members of Mu Alpha Theta attending State Convention will practice during the second half of lunch today, Wednesday, and Thursday in Rooms 330, 332, and 334. Check the bulletin board outside of Room 328 for details.
- The Jesuit News Network will meet today outside the student council office to begin the senior video project. Yearbook photos will be taken either today or during Thursday’s meeting.
The tennis team will face Brother Martin this afternoon at UNO starting at 4:00.
The golf team will face Holy Cross and Brother Martin this afternoon at Bayou Oaks starting at 4:00.
The 9th grade baseball team will host John Curtis at John Ryan Stadium this afternoon starting at 4:30. The 8th grade game vs. Holy Cross will follow at 6:45.
- Paintball club’s next outing is Saturday, April 13. Sign up and join the fun. No experience required. All equipment is provided. Jambalaya lunch is provided. Permission forms are available outside the MCJROTC office. See Master Gunnery Sergeant Piseno with any questions.
- Students 16 and older can sign up to donate blood at our Spring Blood Drive to be held next Monday, April 8, in the Commons. A sign up list will be sent to homerooms or you can sign up with Mrs. Tassin in Room 315. Parental signatures are needed for all students signed up to donate.
- If you are participating in State Rally at LSU this Saturday, you need an admission ticket to get into your event. See Mr. Webre after school today in Room 115 to get your admission ticket.
- Top’s tip of the day: Food provided in the cafeteria at 10 minute break is not a requirement – so to continue this privilege students must keep the cafeteria clean.