Announcements for Tuesday, March 26, 2019
Today is Tuesday, March 26, 2019
Assembly Order #2, Day 1
The Mission Drive to benefit the Santa Rosa Missions of Paraguay continues this week. All donations should be brought to the principal’s office after homeroom on Thursday.
The 2019 FIFA Tournament benefitting the Mission Drive will begin play Wednesday during lunch in the Commons. Players must have paid for teams prior to the start of the tournament to be eligible. Check the schedule in the Commons or on Twitter for game dates and times. See Cole Lacour or Gus Bongiovanni for more details.
- Large pepperoni and cheese pizzas will be sold today during lunch in the Commons to continue to raise money for missions. Pizzas are $ 10.00 a large and $ 2.00 a slice. Thank you for buying and contributing to mission drive.
- The Jesuit Medical Society will hold an informational meeting on Thursday in Room 403. Any members interested in visiting the LSU Health School of Nursing Simulation Lab should attend. Also, information regarding a volunteering opportunity with the Louisiana MDA Summer Camp will be provided.
The bowling team will face Acadiana in the opening round of the state playoffs this morning at Acadiana Lanes in Lafayette starting at 10:30. Should the team emerge successful, they will then play the winner of the Lafayette vs. Houma Christian matchup at 1:30. A win there would see the team advance to the quarterfinals at 3:30.
- The tennis team will face Lusher and Rummel this afternoon at UNO starting at 4:00.
The varsity baseball team will face St. Augustine this evening at RBI Field with first pitch set for 6:00.
- The Jesuit News Network will meet tomorrow during the first half of lunch in Ignatius Hall. Officers will meet in Ignatius Hall at the beginning of lunch today.
- Outdoors Club members interested in hiking on Friday should meet tomorrow during the second half of lunch in Room 219.
- Students interested in taking AP Exams should pick up necessary paperwork in the Guidance Office by the end of the week. The registration deadline for AP Exams is Monday, April 1.
- Top’s tip of the day: When parking in the neighborhood be aware of where you are parking and park legally.