Announcements for Friday, September 21, 2018
Today is Friday, September 21, 2018
Regular Order, Day 7
- Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament will take place in the 2nd floor chapel throughout the day. Benediction will begin at 12:50.
- The Swim Team will meet today during the first half of lunch in Room 132.
- The Jesuit News Network will meet today during the first half of lunch in Room 132.
- The Classic Rock Club will meet today during the second half of lunch in Room 210. New members are welcome.
- Students interested in reviving the Odds Instruments Orchestra will meet today during the second half of lunch in Room 214.
- The Ping Pong Club begins play today after school outside Room 407.
- Students involved in French Club need to bring their breakfast money today to William Hellmers or Mr. Benoit.
- The Pro-Life club will meet tomorrow at 9 am on the neutral ground across from Planned Parenthood on Claiborne. All are invited to join us to pray the rosary for an end to abortion. Please see Mrs. D or Mr. Delatte for more information and directions.
The 9th Grade football team will host St. Augustine this afternoon at John Ryan Stadium starting at 4:00.
The swimming team will compete in the Cluster Meet at UNO on Saturday morning starting at 10:30.
Both the varsity and JV cross country teams will compete in the Gulf Coast Stampede in Pensacola on Saturday morning.
- The varsity football team will open district play vs. St. Augustine tomorrow night at Tad Gormley with kickoff set for 7:00 p.m. Pre-sale tickets are $6.00 each for adults and students and $3.00 each for children. Tickets are available for purchase at the switchboard today until 3:30 p.m. All tickets purchased at the gate are $8.00 each. Students ID’s and season passes will be accepted.
- There will be a tailgate for the football game on Saturday starting at 5. The theme for the game is a blue out. The student council will be providing face paint.
- All homerooms should choose a student to participate in the Monday’s Rivalry Week event, the Homerun Derby. Students should sign up outside of the student council office, Room 113.
- Admission representatives from Dartmouth College and Oberlin College will be available today in Rooms 121 and 122.
- Today’s intramural football games have been cancelled.
- Top’s tip of the day: Blue Jay Spirit – show it.