Announcements for Tuesday, September 18, 2018
Today is Tuesday, September 18, 2018
Regular Order, Day 3
- The sailing club will meet today during the first half of lunch in Room 203. New members are welcome.
- The General Student Council will meet today during the first half of lunch in Room 329.
- All varsity tennis team members will meet today during the second half of lunch in Room 219.
- New Peer Support members for this school year who are also not in Campus Ministry should report to a new facilitator training meeting today during the second half of lunch in Room 329.
- Students interested in participating in the YMCA Model UN Conference are reminded to turn in their registration forms by Thursday to Mr. Trosclair in the Social Studies Office, Room 205.
- Any 9th or 10th grader interested in trying out for the freshman and JV basketball teams must attend a meeting today at the start of lunch in the gym. Please be prompt, the meeting will be short.
- The swimming team will face Brother Martin and Ben Franklin tonight at UNO starting at 6:30.
The Chess Club will meet tomorrow after school in Room 112. Anyone interested in joining the Chess Club or desiring further information is welcome to attend.
- College application workshops will be held on Tuesday and Thursday of this week both before and after school. College counselors will be available from 7-7:45 before school and from 3-3:45 after school on both days in CL-3. Stop by with any questions you may have.
- An admission representative from the University of Arkansas will be available today during lunch in Room 122.
- All students who signed up to be an intramural football referee should report tomorrow during the first half of lunch to Will Clark Field.
- Top’s tip of the day: Name tags are to be worn properly at all times.