Announcement for Wednesday, May 3, 2017
Today is Wednesday, May 3, 2017
Regular Order, Day 3
- Homeroom Representative Elections will take place today during homeroom.
- National Honor Society will meet today during the first half of lunch in the auditorium. Please see Mrs. Tassin if you have a conflict.
- 9th grade sodality will meet today during the first half of lunch in Room 202.
- Students interested in taking Driver’s Ed this summer will meet today during the first half of lunch in Room 332.
- Sophomore Sodality will meet today during the second half of lunch in Room 202.
- The Classics Society will be available for Greek and Latin tutoring today during lunch in Room 413.
- The Beach Volleyball Championship Tournament will be held today at White Sands in Elmwood. Matches begin at 4:30. Admission is free.
- The Movie Critics Club will meet tomorrow during the first half of lunch in Room 220 to discuss Rear Window.
- Mu Alpha Theta members interested in running for office for next school year should attend a brief meeting tomorrow during the second half of lunch in Room 332. See Ms. Schexnayder or Mrs. Brauner if you are not able to attend the meeting.
- All baseball, bowling, golf, tennis, track & field, and wrestling lettermen should report to the Roussel Bldg. during the first half of the lunch period on Thursday to be measured for letterman jackets and patch and stripe distribution. Any fall or winter sport lettermen who were not measured for letterman jackets earlier in the year should also report. This is the final letterman jacket measurement session for this 2016-17 school year.
- All varsity lettermen in baseball, bowling, golf, tennis, and track & field are expected to attend Spring Sports Recognition Night on Thursday, May 4, in the auditorium at 6:30 p.m. Report time for lettermen is 6:10. Attire is coat and tie.
- All returning baseball players will meet on Friday during the first half of lunch in Room 313.
- Sophomores who missed the College Planning Program on April 22 can pick up their information packet in the Guidance Office through Friday.
- Seniors are asked to bring their used books to Room 329 anytime from 9:00 a.m.-11:30 a.m. this week through Thursday, May 4. Please write your name, phone number, and the name of the book on individual envelopes, and then please place each envelope in its respective book. Please also write your name clearly in the inside cover of the book. Jesuit will set a price for each used book, and seniors will receive these funds after used books are sold to underclassmen during the summer.
- Seniors who would like to donate their school uniforms and/or their English class novels back to Jesuit can drop them off outside Room 329 during the used booksale dropoff this week.
- Seniors are reminded to pay printing fees. A list of those seniors who owe has been posted outside of the Computer Lab.
- Top’s Tip of the Day: AMDG – What does it mean to you?