Wrestling Alumni Invited to Homecoming and Blue & White Meet
It’s time to celebrate Blue Jay Wrestling. And a big part of that celebration is connecting with the Jesuit team of 2015 – 16 while welcoming home those Blue Jay wrestlers who are the foundation of today’s program.
Wrestling alumni and their families are invited to the Jesuit Wrestling Homecoming on Saturday, October 31, 2015. Yes, Halloween! But we promise to have you out and about early enough to get all your Trick or Treating in.
The wrestling celebration will unfold as follows:
- 11:00 a.m. – Wrestling alumni, their families (including those who cheered them on when they were on the mat – their parents), and the 2015-2016 Jesuit team and their families are invited to Mass in the Chapel of the North American Martyrs.
- Following Mass, all are invited to the Student Commons for lunch, compliments of the Advancement Office and the parents of today’s wrestlers.
- At the lunch reception, you will have a chance to meet Coach Sheridan Moran, leader of today’s wrestling program.
- 1:15 p.m. – Coach Moran invites all wrestling alumni (former wrestlers only, please) to the locker room in the Roussel Building to greet this year’s team. Then the wrestling alumni will move to the gym and form a “tunnel” for this year’s wrestlers to run through when introduced.
- 1:30 p.m. – All guests are invited to the gym to witness and cheer on the 2016 Jays in a Blue & White inter-squad meet. No charge. The meet should end by 2:30 p.m.
- Trick or Treating commences!
RSVP by October 26 to help us with planning. We look forward to welcoming you back to Carrollton and Banks to celebrate the Jesuit Wrestling Homecoming on October 31, 2015. Please pass the word on to other alumni of the Jesuit wrestling program.
For more information, contact
Arthur Dupre ’76 – (504) 606-2470 / email@example.com (wrestling alumni rep)
Phil de Gruy – (504) 621-3739 / firstname.lastname@example.org (current parents rep)
Patti Mahoney – (504) 481-5616 / email@example.com (parents of wrestling alumni rep)
Betsy White – (504)220-6541 / firstname.lastname@example.org (parents of wrestling alumni rep)
Mat Grau ’68 – (504) 483-3840 / email@example.com (alumni director)