8th Grade Gym Night Permission Forms Due Oct. 23
Jesuit pre-freshmen are invited to a Gym Night on Friday, Oct. 24, at 6 p.m. to Saturday, Oct. 25 at 10 a.m.
Permission forms and $15 are due by 1 p.m. on Thursday, Oct. 23 in room 114.
Print a permission form.
- Pizza Party at 6 p.m in Traditions Courtyard
- Fun and Games on the 3rd floor of the Roussel Building
- Homeroom Basketball Tournament and Dodge-ball
- Movies, Snacks, Drinks, Music, and More
- Mass and Donut Breakfast in the Morning
$15.00 (cash or checks made payable to Jesuit High School)
Turn in forms by Thursday, Oct. 23 during Lunch, Room 114
1) Students should be dropped off for sign-in in the yard at 6 p.m.
2) Students can stay the entire night or be picked up at midnight.
3) Students staying overnight should bring sleeping bags and pillows.
4) All Students can be picked up in front of the Roussel Building.
5) Students will be supervised throughout the night by Jesuit Faculty.
6) Any questions can be directed to Mr. Matt Orillion, Director of Student Activities, at (504) 483-3946 or firstname.lastname@example.org.