Announcements for Tuesday, October 10, 2023
Today is Tuesday, October 10, 2023
Regular Order, Day 1
- All students, faculty, and staff signed up to donate blood today should complete the pre-registration questions as directed in the reminder that was sent yesterday. If you have not yet turned in a permission slip, you must bring it with you when you donate. Make sure you have eaten a good meal within 4 hours of donating. Bring your photo ID to the donation site.
- If you are signed up to donate blood today, please note that the location has been moved to the Commons. If you have not yet turned in the permission slip, bring it with you to the donating area. Don’t forget your photo ID.
- Students interested in going on the March for Life in Washington, DC, this year are encouraged to sign up online as soon as possible. For information about how to register, please see Mr. Delatte or Mrs. D.
- Acoustic Guitar Club will meet today and tomorrow during the second half lunch in Room 330.
- The Card Magic Club will meet today during the second half of lunch in Room 403.
- The Blue Jay newspaper staff will meet today during the second half of lunch in the Student Life Conference room.
- The golf team will face Holy Cross this afternoon at Bayou Oaks starting at 4:00.
- The jv football team will host Edna Karr this evening starting at 6:00.
- The 9th grade football team will face Riverdale at Riverdale Middle this afternoon starting at 5:00.
- Seniors interested in leading Junior Kairos can turn in their applications to Campus Ministry in Room 127 by Friday. Stop by if you’ve lost your application or never received one.
- Seniors who have turned in their service essay are reminded that your Service Project Reflection will take place on Wednesday after your final exam of the day. Please check the schedules located in homerooms or on Canvas to find the time and location of your reflection. Please see Mr. Delatte with questions.
- Seniors: Counseling Request Forms for college applications that have deadlines between Oct. 16 and Nov. 15 were due last Friday. Get your forms in today to ensure your materials reach the intended university by their posted deadlines. See your college counselor with questions.
- Students who are not enrolled in an AP Class but would still like to take an AP Exam, need to see Mrs. Yelton this week in College Counseling for more information.
- An admissions representative from Franklin and Marshall College will be available during lunch today in the College Counseling Suite.
- Second-notice printing fees for the month of September have been emailed to students’ jesuitnola.org email accounts. Students should check their email to determine if they owe a fee. Students must pay their fees before the end of the lunch period on Wednesday, Oct. 11 to avoid losing computer services and receiving a PH. Fees may be paid in Room 215 before school, during 10-minute break, and at the lunch hour.