Announcements for Monday, October 25, 2021
Today is Monday, October 25, 2021
Regular Order, Day 2
- The Jesuit Philelectic Society is proud to announce that tickets are on sale now for this Friday night’s Halloween Radio Theatre, Oct. 29, at 7:00PM in the auditorium. Actors and crew will perform the stories with live sound effects; The Canterville Ghost by Oscar Wilde, The Cask of Amontillado by Edgar Allan Poe, and Journey to the Center of the Earth by Jules Vern. Tickets are $5.00 and are available during lunch in the Phils office, Room 201, or on the Jesuit website.
- Any students interested in serving as tour guides for Open House should email Coach Ursin or sign up at the Blue Table in the commons during lunch.
- All NHS members who are participating in the Induction ceremony must report today during the first half of lunch to the Auditorium.
- The 8th grade football team will play at Riverside Academy this afternoon starting at 4:30.
- Until further notice, the only game that is allowed to be played in the Courtyard is spike ball. Football, kickball, or any other ball games are off-limits and a three-day PH will be issued for violation of this rule.
- Due to the PSAT Test tomorrow, PH will not be held on Tuesday. Any PH assigned for that day is to be handled on Wednesday.
- This week is the final week to register for AP Exams. Check the Academics tab on the Jesuit website for further information about the exam registration process.
- Admissions representatives from Spring Hill College and Ohio University will be visiting Jesuit during lunch today in Rooms 121 and 122.
- Intramural football games will continue this week during lunch. Game schedule and referee assignments can be found on the student life page on Canvas or the first floor bulletin board.
- Congratulations to the Varsity Football Team as they went on the road to the Westbank to defeat Archbishop Shaw, 20-6 last Friday night. Offensively, Junior Running Back Jaron Duplessis led all rushers with 82 yards and a touchdown. Junior Receiver Jace Larsen also added a receiving touchdown. Junior Kicker Aiden Corbello drilled two field goals to round out the scoring. Defensively, Senior Defensive Lineman Joe Barnett and Senior Safety Alex Valdes led the Jays while holding the Eagles to only 6 points.