Announcements for Thursday, August 12, 2021
Today is Thursday, August 12, 2021
Seven Period Day, Day 1A – First Day of School
- Note that today is a seven period day. This means that you will report to 1st and 2nd period, have 10-minute break, then report to 3rd and 4th period. If you’re 5th period class is located on the first or third floors then you will go to lunch after 4th period. If your 5th period class is located on the second or fourth floors, or a PE class, then you will go to lunch after your 5th period class. Examen will take place at the beginning of 6th period today, and dismissal for the day after 7th at 3:00pm.
- Masks are required inside the school buildings and must be worn properly, covering your nose and mouth.
- Students can only consume food and drink in the cafeteria, Commons, and the courtyard. Food and drink purchased in one area can be brought to any other area to be consumed. Eating and drinking is not allowed in classrooms or hallways.
- Students are not allowed to loiter in hallways during lunch except during the first five minutes and the last five minutes.
- All students must have a lock on their lockers by Monday, August 16. Failure to do so will result in PH.
- Students who have not activated their school computer account must do so either before school in Computer Lab #1 or during lunch or after school in Room 310. If you have any questions, please see Mr. Culicchia.
- Seniors interested in leading a Kairos retreat this year should pick up an application from the Campus Ministry office. The deadline to submit an application is Wednesday, August 18. See Mr. Flores with any questions.
- Coach Songy will hold class level meetings during the respective half of your lunch period. On the day you are assigned, do not report to lunch. Report to the auditorium immediately at the start of your lunch period. No other meetings take preference to your class level meeting. The schedule is as follows: Seniors-Monday, August 16; Freshmen-Tuesday, August 17; Sophomores-Wednesday, August 18; Juniors-Thursday, August 19; and Pre-Freshmen-Friday, August 20.