Announcements for Monday, January 13, 2020
Today is Monday, January 13, 2020
Regular Order, Day 4
- Food Critics Club will meet today during the first half of lunch in Room 110.
- All members of Student 2 Student will meet today during the second half of lunch in Room 202.
- The Fencing Club will meet today after school outside the library.
- The bowling team will open its season this afternoon facing Crescent City Christian at All Star lanes in Kenner starting at 3:30.
- Any junior interested in going on a summer service project trip to Latin America will meet tomorrow at the start of lunch in Room 212.
- Students interested in playing varsity football next season are required to attend a try-out meeting on Wednesday during the first half of lunch in the auditorium. See Coach Songy in the football office with any questions.
- Biotechnology Club members please sign up for the next activity, Blood Stain Pattern Analysis, scheduled for Thursday, Jan 23. Sign up in Room 317. Deadline to sign up is Wednesday, Jan. 22.
- Any NHS member who needs service hours may sign up to work the Mother’s Luncheon. Sign up sheets are outside the English and Classics offices. Service hours will updated and posted by the end of this week or early next week.
- Classroom changes for today: Juniors in Mr. Caluda’s 1st period Advanced Band class will meet in Room 110. Seniors and sophomores will attend class as scheduled. Coach Ursin’s 2nd period PE class will meet in Room 222. Coach Goodlett’s 4th period PE class will meet in CL2. Coach Songy’s 6th period PE classes will meet in CL2.
- An admission representative from University of Louisiana at Lafayette will be available during lunch today in Room 122.
- Top’s tip of the day: Keeping your school clean is one way of showing pride.