Announcements for Thursday, January 25, 2024
Today is Thursday, January 25, 2024
Regular Order, Day 4
- All members of the Spanish National Honor Society must meet today during the first half of lunch in Room 222.
- Jesuit’s SABR club will meet today during the first half of lunch in Room 331.
- Any 8th or 9th graders interested in joining the Track team will meet today during the first half of lunch in Room 212.
- Juniors interested in learning more about a Service Trip to the Southern Border where we will spend a week working with the migrant population in Southern Texas will meet today during the first half of lunch in St. Ignatius Hall.
- Discuss the AFC/NFC Championship games, the Pelicans hot streak, and more at today’s Sports Analysis Club during the second half of lunch in Room 231.
- Students attending the Mu Alpha Theta Tournament at Catholic High this Saturday will practice today during the second half of lunch. Algebra 2, Precalculus, and Calculus students will meet in Room 227, 229, & 231. Pre-Algebra, Algebra 1 and Geometry students will meet in Room 330.
- All pre-freshmen and freshmen attending the Math Tournament at Catholic in Baton Rouge will have practice today and tomorrow during the second half of lunch in Room 330.
- Beach volleyball sweatshirt order forms and money are due today. The order form can be found on Canvas. If you have any questions, see Mrs. Catalano.
- The Pro-Club will meet today during the second half of lunch in Room 316.
- JHSP Radio Theatre Ensemble will meet today from 3:30-5:00 in Room 202. Shy actors, great storytellers, and new voice talents welcome.
- Today at lunch, sophomores, juniors, and seniors are invited to play Pickleball on the 3rd floor of the gym. Pickleball is only open to 10th through 12th grade students today.
- The bowling team will face John Ehret this afternoon at AMF Lanes starting at 3:20.
- Students interested in taking a spirit bus to the state wrestling meet in Shreveport next Friday and Saturday should see Coach Firmin or Mr. Orillion by Friday.
- Second-notice printing fees for December have been sent to student’s Outlook email accounts. To avoid losing computer services and receiving a PH, students should pay their fees in Room 215 before the end of the school day on Friday either before school, at 10-minute Break, or during the lunch hour.