Announcements for Tuesday, November 28, 2023
Today is Tuesday, November 28, 2023
Regular Order, Day 7
- The General Student Council will meet today during the first half of lunch in St. Ignatius Hall.
- Pro-life club members should meet today during the second half of lunch at the switchboard to load the van for the Women’s New Life Clinic delivery.
- All members of Mu Alpha Theta attending the Brother Martin tournament this weekend will practice today during the second half of lunch in Room 227.
- All pre-freshmen and freshmen competing in the Brother Martin math tournament will meet today through Thursday during the second half of lunch in Room 330.
- Acoustic Guitar Club will meet today and tomorrow during the second half of lunch in Room 330.
- The Green Club will meet today during the second half of lunch in Room 416.
- Any student who is interested in Egypt and/or is willing and able to help Mr. Trosclair with a project should report today at the beginning of either the first or second half of lunch to Room 214. Karkadeh will be provided.
- The Card Magic Club will meet today during the second half of lunch in Room 403.
- The Blue Jay Newspaper staff will meet today during the second half of lunch in the Student Life Conference Room.
- The Service Academy Fitness Test will be administered today from 3:00-4:00pm in Room 110. Please see Lieutenant Colonel Himel in the MCJROTC Office if you have any questions.
- The varsity basketball team will host Hahnville High tonight in the Benson Arena with tip off set for 7:15. The jv game begins at 6:00, while the 9th grade game starts at 5:00.
- Students interested in serving breakfast to the homeless at Grace at the Greenlight this Thursday should see Mr. Delatte as soon as possible.
- Balfour will be on campus on Thursday during lunch in the auditorium to take orders for senior rings and graduation announcements.
- Check out the latest episode of Ten Minute Break as Coach Hatty joins hosts Jeremy Rink and Sanad Hamdan to give his takes on ice cream, working out, and his favorite holidays. Later in the episode L.T. drops by the studio for a bonus interview as he talks keeping the school secure, favorite movies, and thoughts on how to live a good life. Ten Minute Break is available on Spotify and Apple podcasts.