Announcements for Wednesday, October 4, 2023
Today is Wednesday, October 4, 2023
Mass Day Order, Day 5
- All are welcome to Jesuit’s first campus ministry night of the year today from 7:00 to 8:15 in the Campus Ministry Room. Join us for adoration, praise & worship, confession, and fellowship. Girls from Catholic high schools are welcome.
- The varsity football team will host Brother Martin on Friday night at Tad Gormley with kickoff set for 7:00. Pre-sale tickets are $8.00 for adults and students (non-Jesuit) and $3.00 for children (ages 6-11). Pre-sale tickets are available for purchase at the front desk from 7:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m. through Friday. All tickets purchased at the gate are $10.00 each. Student ID’s and season passes will be accepted at the gate for admission.
- Friday will be a Blue and White Day. Wear a blue, white, or blue and white collared shirt, or a Jesuit imprinted shirt to show your Blue Jay Spirit on Friday.
- The Jesuit Men of Color will meet today during first half of lunch in Room 210.
- Acoustic Guitar Club will meet today during the second half of lunch in Room 330.
- Rehearsal for the National Honor Society’s induction ceremony will be held today during the first half of lunch in the auditorium. All inductees must attend.
- The Phils Tech crew will meet today from 3:00 to 5:30 in the auditorium.
- The Barbershop Blue Jays will meet today from 3:15 to 4:15 in Room 202.
- The swimming team will swim at St. Martin’s this afternoon starting at 4:00.
- Anyone interested in trying out for 8th grade, Freshmen, JV, or Varsity soccer teams will meet tomorrow during the first half of lunch in the auditorium.
- The Pro-life club will host a guest speaker from the Women’s New Life Clinic tomorrow during the second half of lunch in Room 316.
- The Movie Critics Club will meet tomorrow after school in Room 221 to watch Planet of the Apes, the landmark sci-fi film in which Charlton Heston and his astronaut crew land on a planet of intelligent apes who enslave them.
- Students who are not enrolled in an AP Class but would still like to take an AP Exam, need to see Mrs. Yelton in College Counseling to register.
- Seniors: Counseling Request Forms for college applications that have deadlines between Oct. 16 and Nov. 15 are due on Friday.
- Admissions representatives from Davidson College and University of Southern California be available during lunch today in the College Counseling Suite.