Announcements for Tuesday, September 12, 2023
Today is Tuesday, September 12, 2023
Regular Order, Day 7
- No confessions during lunch today. Confessions will resume Wednesday
- Pre-Freshmen running for Class Level President will meet today during the second half of lunch in the Student Activities Office, Room 131.
- The Student Council Election for Pre-Freshman Class Officers will take place tomorrow during lunch in the Commons. Runoff election will take place on Thursday.
- The JHSP Radio Theatre Club will meet today after school from 3:30-5:00pm in Room 202.
- The newly formed Card Magic Club will meet today during the second half of lunch in Room 403. Card decks will be provided.
- The Acoustic Guitar Club will meet today during the second half of lunch in Room 330.
- The Blue Jay newspaper staff will meet today during the second half of lunch in the Student Life Conference room.
- The golf team will open its fall season this afternoon vs. Rummel at Chateau Country Club starting at 4:00.
- The swimming team will face Holy Cross in a dual meet this afternoon at SUNO starting at 4:30.
- The Barbershop Blue Jays a capella singing group will rehearse tomorrow from 3:00-4:15pm in Room 202.
- The Paintball Club has scheduled its first outing for Saturday, September 23. Permission forms are available outside the ROTC office. See Master Gunnery Sergeant Piseno with any questions.
- New Peer Support members and interested students will have an introductory meeting today during the first half of lunch in St. Ignatius Hall. New members who have not turned in their commitment forms can bring them to the meeting. Returning members are not required to attend this meeting but should complete and return your commitment form in the Guidance office.
- Students interested refereeing or being a captain for intramural flag football will meet today during the first half of lunch in CL 2.
- The Fishing club will meet tomorrow during the first half of lunch in Room 313.
- All juniors must meet tomorrow during the first half of lunch in the auditorium for a Balfour senior ring order presentation.
- All seniors must meet Thursday during the first half of lunch in the auditorium for a Balfour graduation announcement order presentation.
- Jesuit will offer an Evening of Reflection tomorrow evening in the Chapel of the North American Martyrs, following a 6:30 Mass. Mr. Jeff Miraflor, SJ, will be the featured speaker, addressing The Role of Music in the Spiritual Life. Please come out to support him.
- Anyone interested in serving breakfast to the homeless with Grace at the Greenlight this Thursday should see Mr. Johns as soon as possible.