Announcements for Thursday, May 18, 2023
Today is Thursday, May 18, 2023
Fourth Quarter Exam Schedule
- Today’s exams are Science and Theology.
- Students should not be in the hallways during the exam period or between exam periods. Once you complete your exam you should exit the hallways quietly. You may remain in the Commons, Resource Center, or the yard during this time.
- Upon arrival at campus, students are required to place their cellphones in the off mode in their lockers. When finished with exams for the day, students may retrieve their cellphones and turn them on once they leave the school building. A student may never use his phone in the school building.
- Students must empty their lockers before leaving for the summer. Remove your lock and take it home. Students must save their locks for next year. Throw all trash away in the extra trash cans placed in the halls.
- PH will be held today in St. Ignatius Hall; it will begin after the first exam and will continue as long as is necessary for justice to be served.
- Winter sports letter jackets will be distributed on today from 9:00 a.m.-10:00 a.m. on the 1st floor of the Madonna Della Strada Building.
- Sophomores, the Class of 2025 Interviews will be conducted at Jesuit on the morning of Monday, May 22. Please refer to the email sent through Canvas for more information about your scheduled interview time. Students should check in at the table located outside of the Resource Center. Dress is casual, and at least one parent should attend. Direct any questions to Mrs. Strain in the Guidance office.
- All Juniors are expected to attend the Common Application Workshop taking place at Jesuit on Monday, May 22. You can find more information on the College Counseling Canvas page. Sign up using the link emailed to you or found on Canvas. Let your college counselor know if you have any questions.