Announcements for Wednesday, April 19, 2023
Today is Wednesday, April 19, 2023
Faculty Meeting Order, Day 2
- Both the bowling and tennis teams should report to the Carrollton Ave. steps at 3:30 this afternoon to take the Hall of Champions’ photo.
- The French Club will meet today during the first half of lunch in Room 318 to discuss “la Fete des Fromages”.
- National Honor Society will meet today during the first half of lunch in the auditorium.
- Books with Beignets will meet today during the second half of lunch in rRom 202.
- The Video Games Club will be hosting a Super Smash Brothers tournament today after school in the Commons. Entry is open to all who wish to attend.
- Sophomores (Juniors invited): The College Information Night for you and your parents is tonight at 6:30pm in the auditorium. Make plans to attend.
- The Pro-Life Club will host Ms. Shelly Melton, the Director of Development at the Women’s New Life Center, tomorrow for the entire lunch period in Room 316.
- Junior Prom will take place this Friday from 8:00-11:00pm at The Moore in Elmwood. Lock-in is at 9:00. Tickets are $40 presale and $50 at the door. Tickets will be sold starting Wednesday before school and at lunch in Computer Lab 3.
- Juniors interested in attending Louisiana Boys State, a week long, mock government leadership program held during the summer, should see Mr. Orillion in Room 131 this week.
- Juniors are reminded that Service Contracts for finalized service projects are available on Canvas and are due to Mr. Delatte by April 27.
- All Seniors are invited to today’s Senior Sodality meeting during all of lunch in St. Ignatius Hall for a presentation given by FOCUS (the Fellowship of Catholic University Students) on how to stay engaged with your faith while in college. This is the last Senior Sodality meeting of the year.
- Second-notice printing fees have been distributed in homeroom. Students must pay these fees in Room 215 either before school, at 10-minute break, or during the lunch hour by Monday, April 24 or lose computer services and receive a PH.
- Senior intramural cabbageball playoffs begin today. The game schedule is posted on the first floor bulletin board.