Announcements for Thursday, April 13, 2023
Today is Thursday, April 13, 2023
Regular Order, Day 6
- The Pro-Life Club will meet today during the second half of lunch in Room 316.
- Jesuit’s SABR club will meet today during the first half of lunch in Room 331.
- The Sports Analysis Club will return to meeting when we feel like the Sports Analysis Club. Luckily, we do today and will meet during the second half of lunch in the Student Activities Office.
- The varsity baseball team will face Brother Martin tonight at Kirsch-Rooney with first pitch set for 6:00.
- Weekly NHS recycling pick up will take place today after school in Room 112.
- Any student interested in media production including film, photography, audio, and social media should pick up an application outside Room 128 to join the Student Communication Team for the next academic year. Applications are due next Friday, April 21. See Mr. Flores in the Student Communications Office with any questions.
- Jesuit will take on Dominican in the Carrollton Clash tomorrow at 4pm in the Benson Arena. School shoes may not be worn in the arena for this event.
- Jesuit’s Medical Society will be sponsoring a Spring Blood Drive on April 18. Faculty, Staff, and students 16 and older can sign up to donate in homeroom or see Mrs. Tassin in Room 317 for more information.
- Students interested in math prep for the June 10 ACT should see Mr. Lavie in Room 334.
- Printing fees for the month of March have been distributed in home room. Students must pay their debt in Room 215 either before school, during 10-minute break, or at the lunch hour before Monday, April 17. Failure to pay fees may result in the loss of computer services.
- Juniors are reminded that Service Contracts for finalized service projects are available on Canvas and are due to Mr. Delatte by April 27th.
- Today’s matches for the Ping Ping tournament are Johnathan Cho vs. Aiden Couvilian, Alton Swan vs. Truman Breithup, and Mr. Kling vs Zachary Nolting