Announcements for Tuesday, March 28, 2023
Today is Tuesday, March 28, 2023
Assembly Order #1, Day 1
- Student Council Executive Board Elections will take place online and can be accessed on the Canvas Homepage. Polls open after speech assembly and close on Wednesday after lunch. Students will receive a voter password in homeroom this morning. This password will be used in more upcoming elections and should not be shared with other students. A Student Council moderator will be present in the computer lab during lunch to assist with voting.
- Sign-ups for the Mission Drive spikeball tournament end today at lunch in the Commons. Entry fee has been reduced to $15, and prizes include gift cards and potential bookstore merch. The tournament begins on Wednesday on Will Clark Field with games playing to 15, win by 2. Rules can be found on spikeball’s website found here.
- All members of MAO attending state convention will practice today and tomorrow during the second half of lunch in Rooms 227, 229, & 231.
- The Video Games Club will meet today after school in Room 116.
- The golf team will face St. Augustine this afternoon at English Turn starting at 4:00.
- The 9th grade baseball team will host Rummel this afternoon at John Ryan Stadium starting at 4:30.
- The varsity baseball team will host Central Lafourche this evening at John Ryan Stadium with first pitch set for 6:00.
- The lacrosse team will play Brother Martin this evening at Joe Yenni starting at 7:00 with the JVA team playing at 4:30. Senior Night ceremonies will take place at 6:00.
- The Jesuit Philelectic Society proudly presents the spring production of the hilarious musical comedy Something Rotten! live on stage starting this weekend in the Jesuit auditorium with a preview this Thursday at 6:30 PM. Use this link to purchase tickets.
- Juniors are reminded that Service Contracts for finalized service projects are available on Canvas and are due to Mr. Delatte by April 27th.
- Senior intramural cabbageball forms are available in the student activities office. The league will be limited to 12 teams and games will start in April. Forms and fees are due this Friday to Mr. Orillion.