Announcements for Thursday, March 2, 2023
Today is Thursday, March 2, 2023
Regular Order, Day 5
- Adoration will take place today in the 2nd floor chapel. Please stop by and spend some time with the Lord.
- The Blue Jay newspaper staff will meet today during the first half of lunch in the Student Activities Conference Room. Lunch will be provided. See Mr. Flores if you cannot attend.
- Jesuit’s SABR club will meet today during the first half of lunch in Room 331. Come discuss the MLB rule changes and learn more about the data analytics of baseball.
- The Produce Club will have a competitive, yet tasteful, meeting today during the first half of lunch in Room 323. Yearbook photos will be taken during the meeting.
- The Pro-Life Club will meet today during the second half of lunch in Room 316.
- Books with Beignets will meet today during the second half of lunch in Room 202.
- The Sports Analysis Club will meet today during the second half of lunch in the Student Activities Office to discuss lottery draft picks for the Pelicans and other topics.
- All members of Mu Alpha Theta Math Honor Society will meet on the Chapel steps at the beginning of the second half of lunch today for the yearbook photo.
- The Creative Writing Club will meet today after school in Room 115.
- The Video Games Club will meet today after school in Room 116.
- Weekly NHS recycling pick up will take place today after school in Room 112.
- The 8th grade baseball team will begin play in the Holy Cross Tournament this afternoon facing John Curtis at 4:00.
- Students interested in playing beach volleyball are asked to sign up today in Room 323. Important information will be sent out via Canvas. Practices will be held on Tuesdays and games will be on Wednesdays at White Sands in Elmwood. Please email Mrs. Catalano if you have any questions.
- Juniors are reminder to complete the Service Project Update Form on Canvas tomorrow.
- AP Students: The AP Exam ordering site is open until March 6th for AP students who did not order their exams in the initial period. There is a late fee of $40 per exam. Register and pay for exams here. See Mrs. Flanagan in College Counseling with any questions.
- All Big Brothers should have contacted their Little Brothers. Please see Coach Ursin in the Commons during lunch to address any issues.
- Watch the Mission Drive video here.