Announcements for Tuesday, February 7, 2023
Today is Tuesday, February 7, 2023
Regular Order, Day 3
- The General Student Council will meet today during the first half of lunch in the auditorium.
- Books with Beignets and the The Spanish Club will meet together today during the second half of lunch in Room 202.
- The Video Games Club will meet today after school in Room 116.
- Students participating in the YMCA Model U.N. Conference will meet today after school in the computer labs.
- The varsity tennis team will face Holy Cross at UNO this afternoon starting at 4:00.
- The varsity basketball team will play at Holy Cross tonight with tip off set for 7:00. The jv game begins at 5:30, while the 9th grade game starts at 4:15.
- Students are reminded that science honors forms are due no later than Friday, Feb 10. Please see Mrs. Tassin.
- Students interested in serving breakfast to the homeless at Grace at the Greenlight this Thursday morning should see Mr. Delatte as soon as possible.
- Printing fees for the month of January have been distributed in homeroom. Students with fees are asked to pay their debt before Wednesday in Room 215 before school, at 10-minute break, or during the lunch hour. Students who fail to pay their printing fees may lose computer services.
- Juniors, tomorrow Jesuit will be hosting a service fair during lunch in the Hall of Honors. Various organizations where juniors can do their Summer Service Project will be represented. Come by to meet some of the directors of these organizations, to sign up, and to see what opportunities exist for you to complete your Summer Service Project. Please see Mr. Delatte with any questions.
- Today’s matches for the Ping Pong tournament are Connor Fredricks vs. Victor Pereire, Aiden Couvillon vs. Joseph Chempakaseil, and Noah Rose vs. Truman Breitheup.