Announcements for Tuesday, December 6, 2022
Today is Tuesday, December 6, 2022
Regular Order, Day 3
- Come enjoy fellowship, a talk, prayer, and a free dinner with students from both Jesuit and Dominican at Campus Ministry’s Truth & Glory event tonight from 4-6:30pm. Register with Mr. Miraflor or Mr. Blair in the new Campus Ministry office, Room 103, next to the old switchboard.
- Campus Ministry and the service Project Director have new offices. Mr. Miraflor and Mr. Blair can now be found on the first floor of the newly renovated wing, in the old teacher’s lounge, which is located near the Green Stairwell. Mr. Delatte is in the office across the hall from them.
- The General Student Council will meet today during the first half of lunch in the auditorium.
- Wrapping paper for Christmas door decorations can be found outside of Room 113. Student Council members will judge doors on Friday after school.
- Any 8th grader interested in trying out for the 8th grade baseball team should meet today during the first half of lunch in the baseball locker room.
- Any student interested in trying out for the 9th grade, JV and Varsity baseball teams should meet tomorrow during the first half of the lunch in the baseball locker room.
- The Video Games Club will meet today after school in Room 116.
- The Robotics Team will meet tonight from 6-8 in Room 307.
- The varsity basketball team will face South Lafourche tonight at Central Lafourche with tip off set for 7:15. The jv game begins at 6:00.
- The Model UN Team will meet tomorrow during the second half of lunch in Room 214.
- The Mock Trial Team will hold an organizational meeting tomorrow at 6:15 p.m. in Room 122.
- Juniors interested in going on a Service Trip with Courts for Kids to Guatemala or Costa Rica this summer in fulfillment of their 100 hour service hour requirement should attend an informational meeting Friday during the first half of lunch in the auditorium.;
- Printing fees for the month of November—not October as printed on the fee notice—have been distributed in homeroom. Please pay this bill before the end of the lunch hour on Friday, Dec. 9 to avoid the loss of computer services and receiving a PH. Payments are accepted in Room 215 before school, at 10-minute break, and during the lunch hour.
- Students, be aware that there will be an all-grooming standards check in homeroom this Thursday. Make sure that you are in compliance with all grooming and uniform standards.