Announcements for Tuesday, November 22, 2022
Today is Tuesday, November 22, 2022
Regular Order, Day 3
- All National Honor Society members should meet today in the auditorium at the beginning of lunch.
- The Ice Cream Social Club will meet today during the second half of lunch on the second floor of the Roussell Building.
- The Video Games Club will meet today after school in Room 116.
- The 8th grade soccer team will face Brother Martin this evening at City Park starting at 6:00 p.m.
- The varsity basketball team will face Ocean Springs at West Harrison High School in Gulfport this evening with tip off set for 5:00.
- The varsity wrestling team will host a tri-dual meet on Saturday morning in the Benson Arena starting at 9:00 a.m. The Blue Jays will dual Catholic at 10:00.
- The 9th grade basketball team will host St. Paul’s this afternoon in the Benson Arena starting at 3:00. The jv game follows at 4:00…On Friday the 9th grade team will host Mandeville in the Benson Arena starting at 10:00. The jv game follows at 11:00.
- Juniors and seniors who still need to turn in applications for the spring IKON seminar should do so to Dr. Delio by the end of the day today.
- The Guidance office is moving back to the Main Campus. All Grade Level Counselors and College Counselors will be located on the 2nd floor hallway down from the skybridge. Students needing to see a counselor should report to this office from now on.