Announcements for Thursday, November 17, 2022
Today is Thursday, November 17, 2022
Regular Order, Day 6
- This weekend is your last chance to see HARVEY live on stage. Come support the Phils and view the amazing revolving set built by our tech crew. Shows are Friday and Saturday at 7:30 pm and Saturday at 2:30 pm. Tickets may be purchased on the Phils page of the Jesuit website or in the Phils office, Room 201, at lunch or after school.
- The varsity football team will face John Curtis in the regional round of the state playoffs on Friday night at Joe Yenni Stadium with kickoff set for 7:00. Pre-sale tickets are priced at $10.00 each for adults and $5.00 each for students (ages 12-18) and children (ages 6-11). Pre-sale tickets are available for purchase from 7:30-3:30 daily at the front desk. All tickets purchased at the gate are $12.00 each. Note that both student ID’s and season passes are not accepted at the gate for LHSAA playoff contests.
- The Movie Critics Club will meet today during the first half of lunch in Room 221.
- Acoustic Guitar Club will meet today during the second half of lunch in Room 330.
- The Green Club will meet today during the second half of lunch in the Art Room.
- The Jesuit Investment Club will host a guest speaker today during the second half of lunch in Room 334. Rich Barnett, ’94 will be discussing his experience in the finance field. If you have interest in business, economics, or finance as a future career or area of study please attend.
- The Pro-Life Club will meet today during the second half of lunch in Room 316. We will host our baby shower to mark the end of our first annual Mother and Baby items drive. Club members and those who contributed to the drive are invited to celebrate life with us.
- Forget Saints football. There is plenty of Jesuit, LSU, and more to discuss at today’s Sports Analysis Club meeting during the second half of lunch in the New Building.
- Weekly NHS recycling pick up will take place today after school in Room 112.
- The varsity basketball team will face Phoenix in the opening round of the Grace King Tournament with tip off set for 4:00.
- The swimming team will compete in the state championship meet in Sulphur on Friday and Saturday. Prelims on Friday begin at 4:00, while the finals on Saturday start at 3:00.