Announcements for Friday, November 11, 2022
Today is Friday, November 11, 2022
Regular Order, Day 3
- The varsity football team will face Huntington High School at Lee Hedges Stadium in Shreveport in the bi-district round of the state playoffs tonight with kickoff set for 7:00. The online ticket link is on our website. Note that both student and faculty ID’s, as well as season passes will not be accepted at the gate for admission.
- The Jesuit Philelelctic Society proudly presents our fall production of Harvey featuring an amazing set built by senior and Crew Chief Chris Gieseler and his team Peter Favalora, JP Ganucheau, Foster McDaniel, Logan Simoneaux, and Connor Wilken. For tickets, go to the Phils page of the Jesuit website or stop by the Phils office, Room 201, at lunch or after school.
- The Classic Rock Club will meet today during the second half of lunch in Room 203.
- This Saturday at Lafreniere park, the Jesuit Varsity Soccer Program will kick off its season against Dutchtown. This is a rematch of the State Semifinals last year. Game is at 5:00 pm on the new turf fields.
- The varsity wrestling team faces St. Paul’s on Saturday in a dual meet at St. Paul’s starting at 11:00.
- The varsity cross country team will compete in the state championship meet on Monday in Natchitoches starting at 12:45.
- The Ice Cream Social will meet on Monday on the second floor of the Roussell Building.
- Stuck in traffic on the way to Shreveport for the football playoffs? Then tune into the latest episode of Ten Minute Break. Head Football Coach Ryan Manale shares his thoughts on Jesuit’s late season success and what it will take to make a run in the playoffs. Ten Minute Break is available on Spotify and Apple Podcasts.
- Printing fees for the month of November are due today before the end of the lunch hour. Please pay any outstanding printing fee during 10-minute break or during the lunch hour in Room 215 to avoid lost of computer services and a PH.