Announcements for Friday, November 4, 2022
Today is Friday, November 4, 2022
Regular Order, Day 7
- All 8th graders must report today at the beginning of lunch to the Auditorium.
- Students who served as tour guides for open house will meet today for lunch in the courtyard to write thank-you’s.
- The Classic Rock Club will meet today during the second half of lunch in Room 203.
- 8th and 9th grade tryouts will be held today after school at City Park Fields. 8th and 9th grade tryouts will also be held on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday next week after school at City Park fields.
- The varsity football team will close out the regular season facing Rummel tonight at Strawberry Stadium on the campus of Southeastern Louisiana University with kickoff set for 7:00. Pre-sale tickets are $8.00 each for adults and students (non-Jesuit) and $3.00 each for children (ages 6-11). Pre-sale tickets are available for purchase today until 3:30 p.m. All tickets purchased at the gate are $10.00 each. Both student and faculty ID’s, as well as season passes will be accepted at the gate. On campus parking is $10.00 per vehicle.
- The swimming team will compete in the Metro Championship Meet this afternoon and on Saturday at Franco’s in Mandeville. This afternoon’s prelims and Saturday’s finals both begin at 2:00.
- The cross country team will compete in the LHSAA Region 3 meet this afternoon at City Park starting at 1:45.
- The varsity wrestling team will open its season on Saturday competing in the Warrior Open at St. Michael the Archangel High School in Baton Rouge.
- The varsity basketball team will scrimmage Central Lafourche in the Benson Arena on Saturday afternoon starting at 2:00 p.m.
- AP Exam registration and payment is due today through the school website. Contact Mrs. Flanagan in the Guidance Office with questions.